RE: RE:

RE:view

That was like watching Stick-Figure-Dragonball... excepet better.

Fluid animation, mixed with intense action and an all-out attitude.

If you'd done this with properly drawn, 3-D characters, it wouldn't have the same feel and may end up being crappy and whatnot.

Stick figures are always a good way of doing complex battle scenes with lots of flashy lights and action.

10/10
5/5

Marios New Secret Weapon3 Marios New Secret Weapon3

Marios New Review Weapon3

Oddworld and Mario meet.

That was completely different, and really good.

The fight sequence made me giggle and the way you drew those creatures from Oddworld were brilliant! Very well done.

Top on both!

How to win at Newgrounds How to win at Newgrounds

Made Me Laugh!

Obviously, if that's how you feel then fair enough.

As far as grammar and mis-spellings go however, you fucked up big style preaching about that. There was a fair whack of words spelt wrong in that and words used that made no sense in the given sentence.

So...

Sidorio responds:

This isn't how I feel. I love Newgrounds, which is why I parody it in a lot of my submissions.

Battle Unusual Battle Unusual

Battle Review

That was actually pretty cool.

Death by wedgee! (sp?)

Good stuff for first timer.

PS: What's the music playing?

nixtr responds:

Thanks alot, i like that u liked it.
The music is by BReaking Benjamin and Serj Tankian.

Lankie & Richard Lankie & Richard

Lankie & Review

Ok!

...

Well, erm...

Bit odd.

But for some reason

...

I am REALLY looking forward to seeing number 2!

The voices are wierd... they sound like really badly done English accents. There's also some form of like... echo or reverb on their voices which makes it that little bit hard to distinguish what they say.

If the second one comes about the same as this, either try to lose the echo/reverb effect or just put down some subtitles. Makes things easier for other people.

Regardless. English Beavis & Butt-head basically, so here's 10 and 5.

Mainly 'cause I wanna see number two!

Lankie responds:

yay

cheers for the review!
i can understand what you mean about the echo, i think that i overused it a bit in the first scene>
and we are geniunly english, perhaps we were trying to hard!

still thanx for the 10 and 5!

Xander Fox Xander Fox

Xander Review

Well, the music is fucking brilliant! I'm loving the tunes on that flash!

Couldn't hear the voices that well... at all.

Animation's got life in it, but as you said, you can't draw for shizz so I'm not deducting points just for that.

The general idea of this piece is good and, let us say for example, you got someone else to draw the characters, you may end up having a new popular series for NG here. (Hmm... maybe I went a bit far there, but that's my person belief anyway!)

Anyway!
8/10

Slice Slice

Slice Review

That was so ridiculously pointless, but at the same time it was pretty funny and pretty smooth as well.

I like this entry!

7/10

Specks Specks

Specks Review

Don't mean to be funny, but all the questions I have and written underneath me! I liked the animation, you did quite well on that and it was nice and smooth!

9/10

Beavis and Butthead-NC Beavis and Butthead-NC

Remarkable!

That was actually brilliant!

I havn't seen anything Beavis & Butt-head related since I was young and watched the movie on VHS.

This did seem as though it was an actual episode from a series somewhere which made it all the better... minus the animation isn't as perfect as the actual show but who cares!

It still has the same sense of idiotic humour which makes no sense whatsoever and for some reason makes people laugh! Including myself!

10/10

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Brilliant!

I have always loved the Madness series.

Smashing, brutal, and beautiful at the same time. Well though out and well produced!